Reporting to the owner of the farm, the Equestrian Farm Hand is responsible for the maintenance
of the farm.
- General maintenance of the farm;
- Maintain the paddocks, roads and farm buildings;
- Perform plumbing, carpentry, mechanics and electricity work;
- Drive tractors.
- Good knowledge of plumbing, electricity, carpentry and mechanics.
- Ability to drive a tractor;
- Discreet, polite and cheerful;
- Ability to work in teams;
- Hard worker;
To be discussed according to experience.
STARTING DATE : IMMEDIATELY